Online Nomination Form
The Warren Alpert Foundation Prize recognizes one or more scientists whose scientific achievements have led to the prevention, cure or treatment of human diseases or disorders, and/or whose research constitutes a seminal scientific finding that holds great promise of ultimately changing our understanding of and/or ability to treat disease.
Deadline for submission is November 3, 2020.
To complete a nomination, please provide the following information in the on-line form. All attachments should be in .PDF format.
- The title and institution of each nominee
- A C.V. and bibliography to upload for each nominee (.pdf)
- Nominator Contact Information
- A suggested citation for the award (maximum fifty words)
- Description of the nominee(s) research as it relates to the nomination, including the top five references related to the research. (.pdf)
Responses to the following two questions in the nomination form:
- Why are you nominating this person or group over others who have made significant contributions in the same area of research?
- If nominating an individual, please comment on whether you believe it might be appropriate for others to share in this award, and if so, please describe their contributions.
- 2 letters in support of the nomination to upload (.pdf)
Please note that the on-line nomination form does not save incomplete nominations. We therefore suggest that you prepare responses in a word processing document and then copy and paste responses on to the form. If you have difficulty uploading or submitting files or have questions about the nomination process, please contact Edward Canton: email@example.com